The website or application you requested is currently unavailable
This is likely due to scheduled maintenance, but there may be other issues. Either way, apologies for the inconvenience.
Other services may still be available
Some UNM IT services operate independently of others. Although not guaranteed, you may be able to use other services until the one you requested is brought back online.View other services
Additional informationIf you are seeing this page outside of scheduled maintenance windows, the website or application may be having problems. Information concerning planned outages will be posted to IT Alerts as it becomes available.
Current IT Alerts
(Updated) Listserv issues 4/20/18Type: Outage, Period: 20180420 - 20180425
IT technicians reported delays in listserv messages. The UNM Listserv is not processing at this time. Messages send from Thursday 4/19/2018 maybe delayed. Technicians are working to resolve the issue promptly.
UNM IT Billing Index Change DeadlinesType: Announcement, Period: 20180420 - Present
To facilitate timely and efficient fiscal year end processing, UNM IT must receive June and July index change requests for IT billable services in advance.
- If your index will change effective June 01, 2018, please submit your Help.UNM request no later than May 04, 2018.
- If your index will change effective July 01, 2018, please submit your Help.UNM request no later than May 15, 2018.
Please follow these deadlines to prevent delays in processing these index changes. Submissions after these deadlines will result in departments being required to process journal vouchers to move IT charges to the new index.
In addition, to improve ongoing efficiency and effectiveness, UNM IT is modifying index change processes and must receive all index change requests in advance. For a complete listing of UNM IT index change deadlines, please view FastInfo 7701.
To submit an index change for an IT billable service:
- Point your browser to https://help.unm.edu
- In the upper left corner, select ‘Click to login’
- Enter your UNM Netid and password
- Select ‘Make a Request’
- Select ‘Index Changes’
- In step 2, select Request Type ‘New’, enter the service (ex: 5052775757), old billing index, and new billing index.
- Select ‘Submit’
If you have questions, please contact the UNM IT Service Desk via Help.UNM (https://help.unm.edu) or 277-5757.
UNMJobs/TMS April Patch Outage - 4/20/2018 10:00 PM - 4/21/2018 12:00 AMType: Outage, Period: 20180420 - 20180421
UNM Jobs/TMS will briefly be unavailable while Cornerstone applies patches to the CSOD software. The patch will be applied during the maintenance window on Friday, April 20th sometime between 10:00 PM and midnight. The outage itself should only last 15 minutes.
LoboMail Spam and Antivirus Service Change - Incoming Email May Redirect to Incorrect FolderType: Issue, Period: 20180416 - 20180531
Starting April 16, 2018, UNM - IT will be transitioning to improved Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam services for all email coming in to LoboMail. Users will be minimally impacted, but some messages may be evaluated differently than they were with current services. During this period users should check LoboMail Junk Mail or Clutter folders, or Other inbox view for missing email before contacting the IT-UNM Service Desk.
Banner Financial Aid and AR (Banner 9 - 188.8.131.52 and Banner 8 - 8.5.3) Upgrade - Outage- 4/21/2018 6:00 AM - 9:00 AMType: Outage, Period: 20180421 - 20180421
Banner will undergo maintenance on Saturday, April 21st from 6:00 AM - 9:00 AM and will be unavailable at that time. This will be for the Financial Aid 8.32 and AR (Banner 9 - 184.108.40.206 and Banner 8 - 8.5.3) upgrade.
The following services will be unavailable during this upgrade window:
- Banner INB
- MyUNM (users will be able to login, but not access "channels")
MacOS High SierraType: Announcement, Period: 20171005 - Present
UNM IT is proud to announce full support for macOS High Sierra.
If you are a Banner user ( INB ), there are special settings that you need to apply. Please see Fast Info article 7700 for configuration and instructions.
If you are a lobotime user, there are special settings that you need to apply. please see Fast Info article 7699 for configuration and instructions
The Symantec Anti Virus client compatible with macOS High Sierra is now available at http://it.unm.edu/download/
Change of Anti-Spam Server for UNMH/HSC for @salud.unm.edu email beginning March 27, 2018 at 10:00amType: Announcement, Period: 20180327 - Present
On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 10am @salud.unm.edu delivery will start moving to UNMH IronPort appliance for email delivery. This will be a slow cutover to minimize any issues. We don't expect any downtime.
Phishing Emails OngoingType: Announcement, Period: 20170323 - Present
UNM IT and Security have reports of several Phishing emails being sent out to and from UNM email addresses.
If you receive an email about being blocked, blacklisted, or some other suspicious email, please see below and determine the appropriate category and process.
- Flagged by [SPAM?? #%] in the subject line: Already identified by our system and can be deleted.
- Emails that are unsolicited and are usually advertising.
- Forward as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phishing: These messages usually consist of;
- Unsolicited email with action/s such as clicking links or attachments
- Unknown sender(s)
- Content is suspicious and/or asks for personal information
- Forward as an attachment to email@example.com
- Dangerous Phishing:
- Asks for credentials directly or with a link
- May use authentic looking branding (ex: for UNM, Nusenda, FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Forward as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use this list to see some phishing (fake) emails that have been spotted at The University of New Mexico:
If you suspect that your UNM-owned computing asset and/ or your UNM NetID have been compromised, you should:
• Immediately change your NetID password at https://netid.unm.edu/ or by calling the UNM Information Technologies (IT) Customer Service Desk at 505-277-5757.
• Gather information about the event including the following: date and time of the event, location of the event, and how you suspect the event may have occurred.
• Report the event by opening a Help.UNM ticket at https://help.unm.edu and by calling the ISPO on-call number 505-277-2497.